Thursday 27 August 2015

not happy

Arrived at London Blue and after checking in I was told my room number was 408, so on the 4th floor with a nice spiral type stair case all the way up to my my room...yet I booked a ground floor room.
I think I might have coped with it but the room is dreadful, didn't expect the Ritz but I did expect a clean room, with clean bathroom, with freshly made beds not stained dirty crumpled sheets, so bad that when I do go to bed I plan on sleeping in a chair on the balcony
Tomorrow I will politely request a clean room.on ground floor or I'm leaving for somewhere else
Really can't do with no kettle for 2 weeks more so cos the coffee here is cheap and bloody awful.
Have photos to playfulness to charge my mobile up 1st...
Well it's now almost 4am goodnight for todayxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment